I think a recap is in order, as I have realised I haven't posted anything on this site since December! Is probably because I have been toooo busy checking out other people's blogs! There are some awesome ones! Puts my little attempt to shame!
Aus man - check
Things are going well with the Aus man...we came to visit for a week, and it went fab....DYING to move over and be closer to him..the job hunt continues..we got me the cutest lion toy for V day - he doesn't think I know why he chose it..but I do! Nothing gets past me! It is just over three months that we have been together. He is v sweet...
Job - check
I have a job, it is awesome, but it is in the wrong country.Aus/NZ is just tooo big a commute! The job hunt goes slowly...have 9 (approx) job applications in teh pipeline...cross fingers!
Not smoking - check
Have cut back on the drinking, and it has made SUCH a difference....is easier not to smoke, and I just dont want to drink so much...funny how these things go together...now if I could just stop eating anything that is stationary (ha ha stationery!!)
Sanity - not so much
Head in a bad space today. Anxiety ++. Am hanging out to go home. However I managed to sort out my bills, which was ++ awful, but now they are done, and I do feel a tiny bit better for it....ANTM is on tonight, and i can't wait! I have the latest MArie CLaire and jsut gonna rug up for it...maybe do some baking, have been online checking out recipes..have been craving coffee cake for the last couple of months...I got some great recipes off NZs favourite baker - or some varient of that. V indulgent....
This weekend am getting hair recoloured, and might do a bit of shopping - I NEED new clothes, everything is shabby/toosmall/too big/too short...wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment