Monday, February 22, 2010

Best Laid Intentions

With the anxiety ++ last week I decided to have a nice wee weekend doing nice things for myself. I booked a hair appt to update the progress of the highlights, and I went shopping. It was really nice, something I haven't really done in ages...I tried a new hairdresser, and really prefer the way she has done it...

I did feel a little sorry for myself, being all alone, M was in Nelson, and I dont feel like I have so many friends here atm.....(no, not the poor mees!)

Food ++ (this week)
After my chat with the counsellor last week, I am trying to reorganise my eating habits.....but I let myself have the weekend....so now I am eating healthy. It is hell. But is day 2 and so far so good...last night instead of a family block of chocolate and a big bag of cheezls, I had a small caramello chocolate bar, and some pistachios. It was ok. But not the same....and am hanging out for my junk food hit tonight. I eat really well the rest of the time (got my home made bean burritos for lunch) but it is at night where it all falls apart...my counsellor thinks it is linked with teh anxiety....thank god for the drugs..

Smoking ++ (altho should be - - )
Altho food is nowhere near the hell of not smoking. Today is 17 days. 17 DAYS!I want a smoke ALOT....I am wearing my patches, and chewing my gum...maybe it has to get worse before it gets better....maybe I need to call the helpline. M has fallen off the no smoking wagon, and i feel a little superior.

Family - - -
I am having LOTS of family issues atm...my sisters are making my mothers life hell, yet she will do nothing about it. Except complain to me, alot. And it breaks my heart to hear her so unhappy and so depressed.....but I dont know what to do....

Work is good, have plenty to keep me occipied...and off to the gym tongiht!!

Best laid intentions.............

No comments:

Post a Comment