I have new hair! I am making good inroads into being blonde! Is ace! I also find that I get more attention as a blonde - last night I man nearly fell over the crub while he was staring at me SOOOOO HILAROUS!!!
Unfortunately the thing with the blond is that it makes my hair straight, and I love my curls! Apparently it will wear off, but I dont know if I can stand flat hair! So I was googling about my flat hair, and i found a fab website - www.naturallycurly.com and it is AWESOME for people with curls. Chanegd my life.
It is not just my hair behaving strangely - also feels like the people around me acting strangely. M has been a bit awol, and I dont know if it is my possibly move to Melb, or what, but she feels really distant. It makes me a bit lonely. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment