Day 5 and have not broken to the evil (but oh so good) cancer stick yet..I even went to a pub, and drank alcohol and managed nto to smoke. Was so hard, but today I feel really proud of myself :)
FANTASTIC news yesterday. I have been applying for jobs overseas, where the bestie is, and I have my first interview! They would looove to interview me! Is quite the step up, and, did I mention it is also where my bestie is?
And it is also where the Man is. He knew I was applying for jobs there, and was fine, apparently he seemed to think it was a good idea. But when I told him about the latest breakthrough, he was less than enthusiastic. I know that possibly the idea of me coming over might seem a bit fast for him. But it is TOTALLY not about him! Have been hunting for a good overseas post for months, and I think I managed to communicate this. Still he seems rather freaked out, which was a bit of a bummer.
I got a wakeup txt from the bestie tho, she is absolutely thrilled re my impending interview, which reminded me of really why I am doing it. I miss her soooo much, and am eager to shift my career off shore.
Currently scheduling the phone interview...watch this space!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment