Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend with the Fam

I went to visit the fam this weekend, I flew up for my sister's 23rd birthday. I was totally prepared to fail at not smoking (I guess it was a done deal then?)...

I had five, or ten over three days...not tooo bad! Am not suffering too much today either :) Cravings definately feel more manageable! And am still sleeping soooo much better.

I had a chat with the Man. He has bought me a xmas present! WTF! I am not sure that he knows me well enough to give me something that I will not absloutely hate!

And now I have to get him something of course.....ohhhh the dilemmas.

I think that it is the sudden advancement of our situation that has me in a spin, especially after last week when he was sooo weird.

Anyway, enough thinking. I am gonna get him some sea monkeys for xmas. Too weird to be offensive, and the price point could go either way.

A winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment